Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2023 Series 01
TRHL Owners,

Series 00 has been completed. League file attached.

Rules to remember:
1. Yes DH in NL.
2. Three-batter minimum rule (or end of inning) for RP.
3. Four teams from each league advance to post-season.
4. 26-man active rosters.
5. Yes to no-pitch IBB.
6. Using replacement-level system in September.
7. 10-day IL.

WARNING - First half visiting teams have until Friday night, April 19th, 10 PM EDT to post MPs and instructions. Failure to do so will result in a harsh e-mail from me asking you why the TRHL isn't your #1 priority in life.  Then I'll let the stupid, imbecilic, moronic DMB computer manager generate an MP for you.

Results not submitted: N/A

(*) - Backup results submitted
(**) - Notified in advance

Automatic farmings due to overuse: None!

Transactions: See website.
Long Term Contracts Signed: See website.

* - Isotopes also submitted a claim for Moustakas but had a better record than French Terriers in 2022.

Injuries (> 3 days):
None

MPs ready for Series 01: I counted only a handful of MPs posted. Tsk Tsk.

Again, rules of game play:
1. Do not play a series as the home team without first receiving a season start MP from the visiting team owner.  Check the message board especially for posted MPs. After Series 01, please e-mail visiting owner if MP not listed as ready. The key is communication. Talk to your opponent!

2. Always check the opposing team's rotation; pitchers should not start tired unless stated otherwise by manager.

3. Honor system here; do not restart games once they've started unless there is an obvious mistake discovered immediately upon starting (e.g., see #2 above, you accidentally let a tired pitcher start for opposing team)

4. You must have 25 or 26 active players at all time.  No more.  No fewer than 25.

Reminder - we are sticking to home-and-away six-game series each week against the same opponent.

Deadlines - 1st half deadline for first three games is Monday, April 22nd, 10 PM EDT. Deadline for 2nd half is Monday, April 29th, 10 PM EDT.

Series 01 league file has been posted and the League File link on the website has been updated.

Here's the link:
http://www.trhl.org/files/2023/trhl23-se...ethree.zip

If you have any questions, e-mail me!

Thanks for playing.

-Greg
Updated MP

Attached Files
.zip   BDM MP p01.zip (Size: 890 bytes / Downloads: 0)
Here are the results from the Newark Hen House at the Bogastow Retrievers.

Attached Files
.zip   Hens@Retrievers4.19.zip (Size: 20.43 KB / Downloads: 1)
Also sent directly to Ray
.zip   HFX-01-MP-thanks.zip (Size: 876 bytes / Downloads: 0)
Hermits Results Week 1

Attached Files
.zip   TRHL Hermits Results 2240421.zip (Size: 20.94 KB / Downloads: 1)
Boring takes four out of six.  Charles played the first three and sent them to me.

Attached Files
.zip   NRIsVsHeroesAllSix.zip (Size: 36.69 KB / Downloads: 2)
Brockton Vs Isotopes

Brockton salvages game 3

The computer manager may pick pitchers

RASMUSSEN lineup 1 righty hurt righty
CUETO lineup 1  
CASTILLO  lineup 1

Attached Files
.zip   Brockton MP.zip (Size: 18.04 KB / Downloads: 1)
All six games in file - Topes take 2 of last 3 but all of the games were spicy - no injuries to report but one of my catchers almost punched an umpire and did get
.zip   TopesVFrenchTerriers01allsix.zip (Size: 34.7 KB / Downloads: 1) ejected so that was fun.
Home team takes 2.  No much pitching except for Wheeler in G1

Attached Files
.zip   Athletics_BDM p01 A.zip (Size: 20.62 KB / Downloads: 3)
I never saw the Canons MP so I let the CM create the MP. These are the first three Canons @ Wagstaffs.

Attached Files
.zip   Canons@Wagstaffs.zip (Size: 18.23 KB / Downloads: 1)
Had CM set MP for Pirates

Attached Files
.zip   ncp_tbc_01a.zip (Size: 18.21 KB / Downloads: 1)
Hens take 2 of 3 at home to split 6 game series with Retrievers

Attached Files
.zip   01 - Retrievers and Hens (all 6).zip (Size: 39.24 KB / Downloads: 2)
Game 4 - A muncy homer gives the home squad and early lead, but a Muncy error leads to 3 unearned runs to give it right back to the Hermits.  Haliburton then commits 2 errors to allow UCity to tie it the 7th.  But a Ruiz double plates a run in the 8th and their pen holds for a 4-3 win.  Game 5 - 6 of the first 12 Anunnaki batters have XBH as the home races out to a 5-1 lead.  This, however, does not evem come close to holding, as Haliburton scores 2 in the 5th, 4 in the 6th and 2 more in the 7th, to take a 9-5 lead.  Ucity claws 2 back in the 8th, but a Torkelson homer makes it 10-7.  Unfortunately for the Hermits, Smith could not hold it, as O'Hoppe goes deep to tie it.  The pitching somehow, stunningly takes over, even as the pens empty.  After UCity's last reliever leaves the game in the 15th due to injury, they go with Taijuan Walker, the next day's starter.  He gets out of the inning and then finally, O'Hopper, the guy who did not let this game die a natural death, comes through with a 2 out hit to end it.  Game 6 - The Annunaki bash Bello for 2 in the 1st, 5 in the 2nd, and 3 in the 5th and survive a Peguero near-meltdown to take the rubber game 10-6.  Walker is now on a totally-sustainable pace for 81 victories this year.

Attached Files
.zip   uca hermits all six.zip (Size: 40.81 KB / Downloads: 1)
Clowns 1 @ Rainiers 2

Rainiers 2  Clowns 1
Rainiers 6  Clowns 5
Clowns 12  Rainiers 6

Attached Files
.zip   Clowns 1 @ Rainiers 2.zip (Size: 37.53 KB / Downloads: 1)
Chinook take 5.

Attached Files
.zip   chinookpirates.zip (Size: 35.21 KB / Downloads: 1)
A's drop 2 of 3 to Being Don Mattingly.

--Kenley

Attached Files
.zip   bdm@ca_01B.zip (Size: 19.97 KB / Downloads: 1)
The Whitecaps sweep three close ones at home to close it out!

Attached Files
.zip   HFX-RR-01-results-all6.zip (Size: 35.9 KB / Downloads: 1)
Siskiyou plays all six against an abandoned Arboga and still somehow loses 4 to the Dogs.

Won a blowout 12-2 in the first game, behind seven shutout from Gausman, but then three straight close losses, a solid win for Corbin's first start in Game Five, and a Dogs win in the last game as Gausman fails to impress in his second effort.

MP all ready to go for the Keystones.

Attached Files
.zip   TRH 2024 Rotisserie Results 04-29.zip (Size: 32.99 KB / Downloads: 1)
Season start MP, sorry so late. I have the first three at home but didn't see the Pale Hose MP up and didn't want to presume their roster/farms. Submitting just my MP for Series 01 for simulation since it's so close to/past the deadline.

Attached Files
.zip   Rabid Dogs Series 01 MP.zip (Size: 994 bytes / Downloads: 1)