Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2022 Series 28 - LDS
TRHL Owners,

Series 27 has been completed. League file attached.

The regular season has ended.

The postseason:

American: NRIs (4) vs. BDM (1) & Heroes (3) vs. Pale Hose (2)
National: Canons (4) vs. Chinook (1*) & Hen House (3) vs. Wagstaffs (2*)

* Chinook and Wagstaffs tied with 101-61 records. Went 6-6 against each other (first tie breaker). Chinook had better intra-division record (second tie breaker), so they are the (1) seed.

1st half results not submitted:
Ox @ Rotisserie
Keystones @ Canons
Evil Empire @ Whitecaps

2nd half results not submitted:
Reverse of three above.
Chinook @ Rattlers
Rogers @ Pale Hose

(*) - Backup results submitted
(**) - Notified in advance

If I overlooked results, please let me know ASAP!

Automatic farmings due to overuse:
N/A!

Reminder - all changes by file drone for sake of 28-man active roster. You can overrule these changes with your own choices when updating your MP.

Transactions: None!

Injuries (> 3 days)

MPs ready for Series 28: None

Deadlines - Tuesday, November 7th, for LDS. If results not posted by then, I'll sim the unplayed series.

Series 28 league file has been posted and the League File link on the website has been updated.

Here's the link:
http://www.trhl.org/files/trhl22-series28.zip

If you have any questions, e-mail me!

Thanks for playing.

-Greg
Wagstaffs MP for Hen House.

FYI: I can't play via Hamachi or host until my old Macbook gets fixed. Hamachi is not compatible with the new M1 Macbook chips and I don't have any more Windows-based computers in my house. I can connect to anyone hosting regularly. 

I can play anytime during the day as I work from home. At night I'm doing all manner of soccer pickups and dropoffs and loitering around fields. So my schedule is never stable.

Attached Files
.zip   wagstaffs.zip (Size: 1.05 KB / Downloads: 2)
BDM sweeps

Attached Files
.zip   BDMvsNRIsLDS.zip (Size: 26.51 KB / Downloads: 2)
Correspondence shared with Charles and Greg ...

Attached Files
.zip   TRHLPHMP1031.zip (Size: 1.02 KB / Downloads: 1)
Attached.

Attached Files
.zip   tbc_lds.zip (Size: 1.02 KB / Downloads: 1)
Heroes MP

Attached Files
.zip   Heroes MP LDS.zip (Size: 1.05 KB / Downloads: 0)
Canons MP

There are two vs RHP lineups. DV-CF (Daulton Varsho center field) is the preferred one. If the main catcher gets injured though, please use the DV-Ca lineup. Thanks

Attached Files
.zip   CCC MP.zip (Size: 1.09 KB / Downloads: 4)
Iron Horse Division Champions Maine Pale Hose hosted Wild Card Higglytown Heroes in the ALDS.

Game 1 matched aces Shane Bieber (15-5) against Maine’s Corbin Burnes (17-9).  A pitcher’s duel ensued, with the game knotted at 1 through 7.  Higglytown scratched the go-ahead run in the 8th, and Adam Duvall added a pinch hit homer in the 9th to secure a 4-1 win.

Maine sent Dylan Cease (13-6) to try to even things against Higglytown’s Luis Severino (8-4).  Cease was powerful (12 strikeouts) but wild (7 walks), and the Heroes wore him and two relievers down en route to a 7-2 victory.

The series shifted to Higglytown for a battle of lefties with identical 10-6 regular season records, with the home squad’s Sean Manea opposed by Maine’s Carlos Rodon.  The Pale Hose chased Manea early and Rodon took a 3-2 lead into the 6th.  The home team scrambled to load the bases, and Isaac Paredes popped a grand slam to take the lead, which the Hero bullpen stood up for an 8-3 decision.

Game Four saw Hero Bailey Ober (4-2) take the mound against Marco Gonzales on a rainy evening.  Both pitchers were sharp, but Gonzales particularly so, allowing just one baserunner in three innings.  A long rain delay chased Gonzales, but Kyle Hendricks was equally sharp for three more innings, until Christian Walker led off the seventh with a homer, for the game’s first run.  It would be the only run, as the Hero pen retired the final nine batters to preserve a 1-0 series finale.

Congrats to Jim and Maine for a great season and a close-fought series, in which nearly every game could have tilted the other way.  Bring on Donnie Ballgame.

Attached Files
.zip   LDS Heroes-Pale Hose.zip (Size: 24.42 KB / Downloads: 2)
BDM MP

Attached Files
.zip   BDM ALCS MP.zip (Size: 1,016 bytes / Downloads: 0)
Sorry, I haven't had time for a write up.  BDM won in four, but they were all nailbiters.  Game 4 went 17 innings!!!

Charles deserved better luck.

Attached Files
.zip   LCS Results(1).zip (Size: 28.41 KB / Downloads: 1)