Ox @ Wind (**)
Terriers @ Rogers (**)
Outlaws @ Wagstaffs
Stogies @ Rattlers (**)

(*) - Backup results submitted
(**) - Notified in advance

Automatic farmings due to overuse:
1. Clowns - Joe Barlow
2. Pale Hose - T.J. McFarland, now 25 on active.
3. Rogers - Jakob Junis, Hentges promoted.
4. Rattlers - Tanner Houck, Alexander promoted.
5. Chinook - Hoby Milner, now 25 on active.

Any promotions by the file drone can be changed prior to the playing of the current series' games, and the re-farming does not acount toward the three farm limit. File drone promotes to players to ensure active roster is at mandatory minimum 25 (maximum 26) players.

Transactions:
1. NRIs release Dillon Peters. (Last series)
2. Canons release Estevan Florial and Jose Ruiz. (Last series)

Injuries (> 3 days):
6/16 SIS Duffy,M  12
6/16 MMC Dunning  31
6/17 BDM Matz  31
6/17 NOR Andrus 5
6/19 HFX India  12
6/20 ALS Hoskins  19
6/20 UCA Castellanos,N  12
6/21 ROC Biggio  5

MP Issues:

MPs ready for Series 13:

Series 13 league file is attached and has been posted and the League File link on the website has been updated. Here's the link:
http://www.trhl.org/files/2021/trhl21-series13.zip

Games Dates: June 23rd-28th. Whitecaps are away first half.

First half deadline is Friday, August 5th, 10 PM EDT. Second half results are due Monday, August 8th, 10 PM EDT.

-Greg
If you're sending me an updated MP for the series, I should let you know I'm updating my rotation, and so my next three starters will be Steele, Widener, and Flaherty.
Whitecaps MP for the Annunaki series. SPs are Wainwright, Peralta, Miley

Attached Files
.zip   HFX-MP-13.zip (Size: 1,015 bytes / Downloads: 1)
For NRIs at BDM, please import the attached MP.  Let computer manager pick starting pitchers, please use the following lineups:

Wheeler - RHP Neutral
Matz - LHP Neutral
Ray, Anderson - LHP hurt LHB

Attached Files
.zip   NRIsMP.zip (Size: 1.11 KB / Downloads: 1)
Siskiyou MP for the Ox.

Attached Files
.zip   TRH 2022 Siskiyou MP 08-02.zip (Size: 941 bytes / Downloads: 0)
Game 1- Siri hits 2 homers, but Bryant, Reynolds, and Martinez all go yard for UCity and the home team takes it 6-3.  Game 2 - The Anunnaki are cruising, leading 7-1 heading into the 9th, but the Whitecaps scrap until Jace Peterson ties it with a grand slam.  The Whitecaps push across a run in the top of the 10th, and hang on when Acuna throws Alonso out at the plate for the third out.  8-7 visitors.  Game 3 - Pretty much over before it started, as UCity lights up Miley for 7 runs in 2.1 innings.  The Anunnaki hit 5 homers and win 11-2.  JD Davis hurt for 8 games.  Rogers, Duffy, Gil in the back half for UCity.

Attached Files
.zip   UCA Whitecaps first 3 w13.zip (Size: 20.51 KB / Downloads: 1)
BDM wins 2 of 3.  Couple of injuries for NRIs, Devers for just 3, and B Lowe for 13.

Attached Files
.zip   NRI-BDM p13 part 1.zip (Size: 18.43 KB / Downloads: 2)
Wagstaffs @ Canons

Attached Files
.zip   Wags@CCC.zip (Size: 20.23 KB / Downloads: 1)
Game 1:  Smyly works through an effective and efficient seven innings for the 'Topes, allowing only one run, and his Pujols and Murphy hit homers, as the 'Topes win the opening 4-1

Game 2:  The Isotopes make it interesting in the ninth, but Loaisiga is able to hold on for the save, as the McCallions win 4-2.

Game 3:  The McCallions pound Davies early and often, running up a 7-0 lead after three, and then cruising the rest of the way for a 7-1 win.

Starters for the rest of the series should be Ober, Kikuchi, and Steele.  For lineups, please use:
- Against Castillo, Vs RHP (McM RHP)
- Against Rodriguez, Vs. LHP
- Against Smyly, Vs. LHP
.zip   S13_McCallions_TCI.zip (Size: 18.16 KB / Downloads: 1)
Attached.

.zip   OutlawsMP13.zip (Size: 1.13 KB / Downloads: 0)
Three close ones but home squad gets them all.

Attached Files
.zip   Brockton@Higgly First Three.zip (Size: 21.31 KB / Downloads: 1)
The Whitecaps push the last one hard at the end but lose the last two for a 2-4 series.

Attached Files
.zip   HFX-UCA-13-all6.zip (Size: 37.41 KB / Downloads: 2)
mccallions topes final 3.

Attached Files
.zip   mccallionstopesfinal.zip (Size: 36.81 KB / Downloads: 3)
Pirates take 2.

Attached Files
.zip   chinookpirates.zip (Size: 20.39 KB / Downloads: 1)
Two more wins for Pirates over Chinook.

Attached Files
.zip   ncp_tbc_13b.zip (Size: 38.76 KB / Downloads: 1)
NRIs win two of three to eke out a sweep.  Managing to stay three games in front of the BDM team who Arthur hates.

I hate this game and I am going to start hating this team as these fucking injuries are really getting annoying.  In the first half of the season Devers, who played in 156 games, has been injured 3 times.  Lowe, who was on Tampa Bay's active roster 100% of the time, being out for 13 games does not help either.  

Maybe we can have a rule that players who were on the active roster 100% of the time should be Iron?

Eke out a split, not a sweep.

Attached Files
.zip   BDM@NRI13.zip (Size: 19.33 KB / Downloads: 1)
(08-06-2022, 08:10 PM)Charles Wrote: Three close ones but home squad gets them all.

Lost last two games. All highlights reside in game 4  
mp ready for bdm

Attached Files
.zip   Brockton MP all six Higgy included.zip (Size: 38.19 KB / Downloads: 1)
Stogies vs Clowns

Attached Files
.zip   havana-indy.zip (Size: 36.13 KB / Downloads: 1)
Full week for Siskiyou. We go 5-1, which is great, but some key injuries are not great.

Game One we run away with it 8-3. Cobb continues being the secret ace.

Game Two Ogden wins 7-2. Matt Barnes took the ugly loss, giving up five in two innings.

Game Three we win 5-2. Gaus goes seven with one run, 0 BB, 7Ks. Gaus continues being the actual ace.

Game Four we win 3-2. Good close game through. Anderson gets the tough luck Quality Start and loss.

Game Five was actually the worst by far, though we won 14-1. In that win we lost Pollock and Schrock, our last standing 3B vRHP. Votto goes 4-5 w/ 2 HR and 8 RBI. I'd trade that for an 0 for if we could get Pollock and Schrock back.

Game Six we won 2-0. Cobb again sparkles, going 7 shutout. Pressly tries very hard to lose it in the 9th, giving up three straight singles to load them up, but then gets two Ks and a groundout to save it.

We're home first next period, but should Huxley care our MP is very likely ready for next series, though I may look at the pen. Plausibly drop Arroyo and add a reliever. Though if you care about those changes my hat's off to you for going above and beyond.

Attached Files
.zip   TRH 2022 Siskiyou v Ogden Results 08-08.zip (Size: 35.96 KB / Downloads: 1)